Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Back :)

Things have been pretty busy with work, family visiting,  and my little sister's high school graduation but now things are calming down and I can dive back into the world of blogging. I have so much to share!

While I was away I took my family to Govenors Island for free Bike rental Fridays, attended an African Music concert at the Central Park Summerstage, ventured out to Coney Island, stood in line at Snug Harbor on Staten Island for free tickets to Shakspeare in the Park (excellent show by the way - "All's Well That Ends Well"), drove down to Philadelphia for a day, and had a picnic along with Hudson River for the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Show.




What have you been up to? Have you been on a trip or ventured out to do something in your city or town?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erica! Are there any more Shakespeare in the park?? I really want to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Shakespeare in the Park runs until July 30th so you still have time to check it out. I will post some additional info today :)

    ReplyDelete