Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Let the adventures begin!

Traveling doesn't always mean getting into your car to take a road trip, or purchasing a plane or train ticket to your next destination. It can be about getting out and seeing what your town of city has to offer. Explore the work around you. And when you're done exploring your own city of town go and explore someone else's.

I'm in the military and move every 3-4 years so I try to explore and get to know each new place I get stationed at. This blog will be about my day to day adventures in my current location "The Big Apple" also know as NYC, the the different things the city has to offer, as well as my travels to other places. I will be posting information on things to do in all five boroughs and the tri-state area.

This blog is about adventure big and small. Some adventures require money and some do not.

Whether your using this blog to plan your next trip to NYC or your using this blog for inspiration to explore your own city I hope you enjoy!

Bring family, bring friends, or just go out on your own little adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment